RESO Re-Elects Art Carter as Board Chairman
January 9, 2019
The Real Estate Standards Organization (RESO) has re-elected Art Carter, CEO of the California Multiple Listing Service, as its board chairman for 2019.
RESO also re-elected Michael Wurzer, President and CEO of Fargo, N.D.-based FBS, as Vice Chairman, and Richard Renton, CEO of Triad MLS in High Point, N.C., as treasurer. New to the board’s leadership team is Suzanne Mueller, Senior Vice President of Industry Relations at Realtor.com and Move Inc., as Secretary.
“As the influence and stature of RESO grows, our board continues to attract the from a leadership pool packed with business and technology talent that is unmatched in our industry,” said Carter. “The volunteer leadership team we have assembled for next year ensures a brighter future for RESO as the real estate industry continues to fully embrace and implement RESO standards as never before.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI