LO Jessie Van Wagoner Joins Castle & Cooke’s North Salt Lake Team
January 28, 2019
Castle & Cooke Mortgage LLC has announced that Loan Officer Jessie Van Wagoner has joined its North Salt Lake, Utah branch. Previously, he worked on Castle & Cooke Mortgage’s corporate production team and focused on borrower retention. Van Wagoner will report to branch manager, Dan Hubrich.
Van Wagoner has been a Loan Officer for Castle & Cooke Mortgage since 2017. As an LO, he has been able to help more than 200 individuals and families achieve their home financing goals in the past two years. He specializes in conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans, as well as jumbo loans and downpayment assistance programs.
“Jessie’s drive and commitment to homebuyers is second to none,” said Hubrich. “His integrity and responsiveness will be integral to the growing success of the North Salt Lake branch.”
Prior to joining Castle & Cooke Mortgage, Van Wagoner worked as a general contractor in residential and commercial construction for 10 years. This experience translated to an interest in home repairs and remodeling that he still holds today. When not assisting clients, Jessie enjoys the outdoors–camping, hunting, fishing and playing golf–and spending time with his family, raising his two boys.
“I am excited for the opportunity to educate and provide quality service to homebuyers in the North Salt Lake area,” said Van Wagoner. “I look forward to helping them find a great mortgage for their needs.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Correspondent Lending Reviewer - NASA Federal Credit Union - , MD
- Mortgage Quality Control Specialist - NASA Federal Credit Union - Bowie, MD
- Mortgage Compliance Officer/Quality Control Manager - NASA Federal Credit Union - Bowie, MD
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - McLean, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Financial Center Manager III - Fifth Third Bank - MARION, OH