Home Point Financial Debuts Non-Agency Products
February 4, 2019
Home Point Financial Corp, a mortgage originator and servicer headquartered in Ann Arbor, Mich., has begun offering non-agency solutions through its new Home Point Edge suite of products.
The company stated that it would initially offer a Near-Prime product tier, with Expanded Access and AUS Express coming later this year. Will Pendleton, Home Point’s Senior Managing Director and Non-Agency Segment Manager, will head up this new initiative.
“A significant segment of the workforce has been largely underserved by traditional agency and prime jumbo mortgage products for years,” said Pendleton. “The Home Point Edge lending platform is designed to provide financing solutions to those previously underserved, yet credit-worthy consumers. The Edge platform will provide our business partners with financing solutions that enable them to grow their business and serve more of their qualified customers, while maintaining discipline around ability to repay and sustainable lending practices. Our proprietary lending platform will feature innovative products paired with a best-in-class support team, competitive rates and optimized technology. Our goal is to provide our partners with the tools they need to grow their business, while being stewards of the industry.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - La Grange Park, IL
- PB II - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, OH
- Mortgage Direct Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Folsom,
- Loan Officer - Chadron Federal Credit Union - Chadron, NE
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - BLUE ASH, OH