Dimont Debuts Enhanced Loss Draft Customer Support Service
February 11, 2019
Dimont has created its Enhanced Loss Draft Customer Support service, which is designed to help lenders coordinate a faster and more effective resolution of loss drafts by outsourcing insurance claims-related communications with customers through e-mail and direct calls.
According to the Dallas-based company, the new service is designed to augment its Loss Drafts service, which allows borrowers, mortgage servicers and Dimont staff to upload insurance claims-related documents and share status information electronically via a web portal. The new service will enable users to view the loss draft status in real time, along with a complete audit trail of uploaded documents and event tracking. Servicers will also be able to allow Dimont to handle direct communications with their borrowers on claims-related issues, the company added.
“Our Enhanced Loss Draft Customer Support Initiative helps lenders focus on their core tasks while we handle all the communication with borrowers done through e-mail and a call center,” said Denis Brosnan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Dimont. “This service is particularly beneficial to lenders who sometimes find themselves overwhelmed by the task of communicating in the wake of a major crisis that impacts many borrowers such as a flood or other natural disaster. In those circumstances, borrowers need help with their insurance claims quickly. Even in the early stages of our implementation, we have seen dramatic reduction in call abandonment rates and an overall uptick in customer satisfaction.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Review/Documentation Specialist - DHG-CRM - Raleigh, NC
- Mortgage Loan Underwriter - Tulsa Federal Credit Union - Tulsa, OK
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I-Shelby - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - GEORGETOWN, KY
- Financial Center Manager Associate - 222 South Riverside Plaza Chicago IL - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- CRA Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Southfield, MI