New American Funding Debuts Non-QM Mortgage Program
April 9, 2019
New American Funding has introduced its Non-Qualified Mortgage (Non-QM) for borrowers who have difficulty qualifying for traditional mortgages because they are either self-employed, have non-traditional incomes or have qualifying assets but no income.
According to the Tustin, Calif.-based company, the loans originated under this program can be used for purchase or refinance loans. Borrowers with income sources outside of a steady paycheck can be qualified for approval using a one-year tax return, bank statements going back six or 12 months or through an asset qualification process.
"We're dedicated to making sure everyone has an equal opportunity to achieve the American dream," said Rick Arvielo, CEO of New American Funding. "At New American Funding, we're excited to offer more options to a more diverse set of consumers and help them through the homeownership process."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Loan Officer - WECU - Bellingham,
- Real Estate Loan Underwriter - WECU - Bellingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,