FHFA Adds Three New Hires
May 13, 2019
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) has announced that Clinton Jones, Lynn Fisher and Matt Grinney will join the Agency. Jones has been named Senior Advisor for Legal Affairs and Policy, Fisher will serve as Senior Advisor for Economics, and Grinney will be a Senior Communications and Policy Advisor.
Jones comes to FHFA from Capitol Hill, where he served most recently as Senior Counsel and Staff Leader for Insurance and Housing at the U.S. House of Representatives Financial Services Committee. He has extensive housing and legal experience including Capitol Hill, the U.S. Department of Housing & Urban Development (HUD) and Fannie Mae.
Fisher will join the Agency from the American Enterprise Institute, where she is a Resident Scholar and Co-Director of the Housing Center. Prior to that, she was the Vice President of Research and Economics at the Mortgage Bankers Association and served on the faculty of the University of North Carolina, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and Washington State University.
Grinney has a communications background that includes Capitol Hill and Executive Branch experience. Most recently, he was the Associate Director of Speechwriting for Vice President Pence, where he led the development of the Vice President’s speeches on a variety of topics.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,