Visio Lending Participates in Securitization of 100 Percent Non-QM Rental Loans
May 23, 2019
Visio Lending recently participated as the sole originator of 100 percent of the single-asset rental loans included in Visio 2019-Trust's issuance of six classes of mortgage-backed securities, including four investment grade classes rated by S&P Global. The transaction included 879 business-purpose investor loans originated by Visio and secured by single-family residential properties across the United States.
"Visio does one thing—finance our nation's owners of single-family rental, including vacation rental, properties," said Visio Lending Chief Executive Officer Jeff Ball. "Our pipeline of loans and base of repeat customers continue to expand. To date, more than $500 million of our flagship Rental360 loans have been securitized."
The loan balance included in this transaction was $172.8 million making it Visio Lending's second largest securitization.
"We continue to refine our Rental360 to match the needs of both our customers as well as mortgage-backed securities investors on Wall Street," said Visio Chief Financial Officer Bill Kerley. "For our customers, our objective is to provide a clearly-defined standard product that enables them to grow their rental portfolios; and for our investors, we want to deliver to them a consistent flow of high-performing loans that offer compelling relative value."
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- U/W Liaison I - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Field Marketing Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Virtual, OH
- Financial Center Manager Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bradenton, FL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Buffalo Grove - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - BUFFALO GROVE, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Kildeer - Full Time - Fifth Third Bank - Kildeer, IL