Plaza Home Mortgage Donates $11K-Plus to Red Autismo
June 12, 2019
Plaza Home Mortgage has announced that it has donated $11,441 to Red Autismo, a Los Cabos, Mexico-based non-profit organization that provides alternative treatment options to families of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
The amount was raised as a result of contributions from wholesale and correspondent loans brought in by Plaza account executives who won its 2018 Select Circle sales rewards and recognition program. The winners recently attended an awards trip in Cabo San Lucas, where the company wanted to give back to its community.
“It is an honor to contribute to Red Autismo and to help them provide the necessary therapeutic and support services for children with ASD and their families,’ said James Cutri, co-founder and vice chairman of Plaza Home Mortgage. “Today, one in 59 children are diagnosed with ASD, so we are extremely proud to be one of Red Autismo’s corporate contributors that can help them achieve their goals in their community.”
Donations, like Plaza’s, have helped Red Autismo provide early intervention, physical and occupational therapy services to thousands of children and their families in their innovative Therapy Center. The organization also offers sensory integration services, speech and communication therapy, cognitive and learning skills and workshops for parents and school counselors.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL