Realogy Shows Its Colors for Pride Month
June 17, 2019
Realogy Holdings Corp. is showing its commitment to the annual Pride Month observances by changing its logo on social media to represent the rainbow flag colors associated with this event.
The Madison, N.J.-based residential real estate services company has replaced its green-hued branding for June with a Pride-inspired rainbow-colored version of its logo on the company's Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts. The company also noted that it went the traditional rainbow flag colors one better by adding brown and black for “the fight against racism” and light blue and pink to represent the transgender community. Realogy has also embarked on a social campaign using the hashtag #REALPride that features stories of the company’s inclusive culture.
Realogy will also participate at the WorldPride March in New York City on June 30, with 400 employees scheduled to be in attendance at the event, which marks the 50th anniversary of the Stonewall Uprising that sparked the modern gay rights movement.
"At Realogy and all of our brands, we are proud to support our LGBTQ+ employees, brokers and agents as we actively foster a culture of inclusiveness every day," said Ryan Schneider, Realogy's president and CEO. "Diversity and equality are core to the success of our business, as well as to the success of our franchisees and agents. It is critically important that we lead by example and show LGBTQ+ employees, agents, and customers that we welcome, respect and value them—that our house is truly open."
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NASHVILLE, TN
- Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker I - Wicker Park - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Referring PB II - Mature - Fifth Third Bank - OAKLAND CITY, IL