Austin Niemiec Named EVP at Quicken Loans Mortgage Services
June 19, 2019
Detroit-headquartered Quicken Loans Mortgage Services (QLMS) has promoted Austin Niemiec to executive vice president.
Niemiec began his career with the company 10 years ago as a mortgage banker and previously held the title of vice president and market developer for wholesale lending. He replaces David Schroeder, who is leaving the company after leading QLMS the previous four years.
"QLMS couldn't be in better hands as it writes the next chapter in its story of innovation, client service and success," said Bob Walters, president and chief operating officer of Quicken Loans. "Austin lives by the motto 'Always grateful, never satisfied.' That combination of gratitude for past successes, along with a searing desire to consistently innovate and improve, is powerful and will serve QLMS well."
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC