FHFA Special Advisor Bob Ryan to Leave Agency
July 3, 2019
The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) announced the departure of Bob Ryan as Special Advisor to the Office of the Director.
Ryan joined the FHFA in January 2014. He was previously Senior Vice President of Capital Markets at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. From 2009 to 2012, Ryan was a Senior Advisor to Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Secretary Shaun Donovan. While at HUD, he served as the first Chief Risk Officer at the Federal Housing Administration (FHA). Prior to HUD, Ryan held several senior positions in capital markets, single family pricing and credit and the office of the president at Freddie Mac.
“Bob’s advice and counsel during my transition have been invaluable,” said FHFA Director Mark Calabria. “I greatly appreciate his service at FHFA during the past five years and his role in helping ensure liquidity and funding for the nation’s housing finance system. Bob truly is a model public servant who cares deeply about the country and we would all do well to follow his example. He will be missed and I wish him the best in his future endeavors.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Assistant General Counsel - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean,
- Senior Counsel - Senior Counsel - McLean, VA
- Senior Counsel, Legal Multifamily - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Risk & Regulatory: Model Risk Validation Manager - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker I - Fifth Third Bank - Lockport, IL