Signature Bank Debuts Private Client Banking for Mortgage Companies
July 9, 2019
Signature Bank has created a private client banking team focused on commercial and residential mortgage companies.
The new team will provide cash and treasury management products and services related to residential and commercial mortgage servicers and originators, as well as for lender-controlled structures, commercial real estate owners/operators, hedge funds and private equity firms. The eight-person team will be located across the country, with San Francisco-based Kathy Kanno-Wood as its managing group director and senior vice president.
“Signature Bank continues to identify the right teams as well as the right business lines on which to focus,” said Joseph J. DePaolo, president and CEO for the New York City-headquartered bank. “Kathy and her team developed a strong expertise in the mortgage servicing banking arena, which will complement and expand the bank’s efforts to increase deposits. This is a key market opportunity for us, and we welcome Kathy and her team of experienced professionals.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL