MBA Promotes Lisa J. Haynes to SVP
July 10, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has promoted Lisa J. Haynes, CPA, MBA, to senior vice president, chief financial officer, and chief diversity and inclusion officer.
Haynes joined the MBA in October 2014 as vice president and chief financial officer, and became chief diversity and inclusion officer four years later. She also chairs eMBRACE, MBA's internal diversity initiative, and oversees the association's member-facing Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Council. Earlier in her career, Haynes worked for Fannie Mae in several positions, including vice president of financial planning & analysis, vice president for finance transformation and vice president for operational accounting.
“Lisa is a key member of MBA’s Senior Management Team and, our association is stronger because of her strategic thinking, expertise, and experience,” said MBA President and CEO Robert Broeksmit. “Not only has she ensured MBA’s financial future will remain strong, but she has led our association’s effort to promote diversity and inclusion both within MBA itself and in the real estate finance industry at large."
FMJ Job Listings
- Vice President of Lending - Greater Iowa Credit Union - Ames, IA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Troy,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,