Flagstar's Kristy Fercho Named MBA 2020 Vice Chair
July 17, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has nominated Kristy Fercho, executive vice president and president of mortgage with Flagstar Bank, as its vice chairman for the 2020 membership year.
Fercho currently serves as a member of MBA's Board of Directors and sits on the MBA Audit Committee. Before joining Flagstar Bank in 2017, she served 15 years with Fannie Mae, where holding the position of Senior Vice President and Customer Delivery Executive, with responsibilities for the strategy and business performance of all single-family customers in the western states. Prior to Fannie Mae, she held executive positions at PepsiCo and Baxter Healthcare.
"Kristy is an active MBA member and industry leader who will serve MBA and its members exceptionally well," said MBA Chair Christopher M. George, president and CEO of CMG Financial. "She is results-driven and brings a unique perspective, vision, and leadership skill set. I'm excited to have her on our leadership ladder."
Fercho is expected to be installed at the association's 106th Annual Convention & Expo this October in Austin, Texas.
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Vancouver,
- Transaction Coordinator (L2C) - Guild Mortgage Company - Knoxville,
- MultipleTemporary Full-Time Professionals - U.S. Small Business Administration - Fort Worth, TX
- Fulfillment Center Manager - Guild Mortgage Company - sacramento,