Visionet Systems Forms Partnership With Ellie Mae
August 14, 2019
Visionet Systems has announced that it has completed the integration of its VisiLoanReview (VLR) with Ellie Mae’s Encompass Digital Lending Platform, including using Ellie Mae’s Encompass Partner Connect. The integration will allow lenders to more efficiently and securely share data between Visionet’s VLR solution and Encompass to drive quality and efficiency in the loan origination process.
Visionet’s VLR enables lenders to process a large volume of documents with a high degree of accuracy and precision. Along with higher borrower satisfaction, lenders enjoy the benefits of faster loan disbursals and reduced operations cost. VisiLoanReview is built on an enterprise-level architecture, and is ideal for any document-intensive workflow within the lending lifecycle, including loan setup, loan boarding, pre- and post-closing operations and audits.
Ellie Mae’s Encompass Digital Lending Platform provides one system of record that enables banks, credit unions and mortgage lenders to originate and fund mortgages and improve compliance, loan quality and efficiency.
“Visionet is delighted to partner with Ellie Mae,” said Arshad Masood, chief executive officer at Visionet Systems. “VLR’s secure, seamless integration with Encompass enables our clients to simplify the process of data extraction, indexing and stacking, so they can more efficiently process mortgage loans and grow their business. We look forward to a long, successful relationship with Ellie Mae.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Lending Officer - Members Trust of the Southwest FCU - Houston, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Bilingual (Spanish) - Plano, TX - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Centre Park - Columbia, MD - Bank Of America - Columbia, MD
- Financial Center Lending Officer - 12 Mile/Halsted FC - Farmington Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Farmington Hills, MI
- Personal Banker II - Stonecrest (Charlotte area) - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC