CSBS Releases New Compliance Tools
August 21, 2019
The Conference of State Bank Supervisors (CSBS) is now offering three new online tools designed to help financial institutions deal with the state regulatory systems and ensure cybersecurity.
The tools include a portal of state agency guidance for nonbanks, an interactive map of agent-of-the-payee exemptions from money transmission laws, a cybersecurity 101 resource center that provides a non-technical guide and related information to assist banks and non-banks in developing cybersecurity programs. The new tools are part of the CSBS Vision 2020 initiative that aims to modernize non-bank licensing and supervision.
“As financial services develop technology to provide innovative products, state regulators are bringing new tools online to help industry ensure compliance and protect consumer data,” said John Ryan, CSBS president and chief executive officer.
FMJ Job Listings
- Direct Channel Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Wilmington, OH
- Consumer Loan Credit Underwriting Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL