Nick Bailey Returns to RE/MAX as Chief Customer Officer
September 4, 2019
RE/MAX Holdings Inc. has announced Nick Bailey has returned to the company in the newly created position of chief customer officer.
Bailey was previously president and CEO of Century 21 Real Estate LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy. Earlier in his career, he was vice president at Trulia/Zillow and senior vice president of strategic partnerships at Market Leader. Bailey worked at RE/MAX for 11 years, joining the company in 2001 as a management and leaving in 2012 as a vice president for the southwest region.
"If anyone can help our broker/owners cut through the noise of a changing industry, it's Nick Bailey," said Adam Contos, RE/MAX CEO. "He's devoted his entire career to serving the real estate industry and will act as a passionate advocate for the entrepreneurs who are the backbone of our global network. This hire aligns with our values and fortifies our customer-obsessed culture. We've landed one of the best minds in the industry to help deliver even more to our brokers and agents."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manger Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - WOODRIDGE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - Highland, IN