Taylor Morrison Introduces Homeowner Insurance
September 5, 2019
Taylor Morrison Home Corp., a homebuilder and developer headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., has its subsidiary Taylor Morrison Insurance Services Inc. is now offering homeowners insurance.
“The opportunity to offer an additional benefit to complement the homebuying experience through our financial services—from mortgage, title and closing services and now insurance—allows our customers to enjoy the quality and convenience of one-stop shopping,” said Tawn Kelly, Taylor Morrison’s executive vice president and president of financial services. “Because Taylor Morrison Insurance Services is now in-house, qualified homebuyers have our dedicated focus and expertise to provide protection designed for new homes with competitive rates helping to lower overall housing payments and less cash required at closing. Aligned service speeds up the process with quick quotes and no disruptions due to lack of insurance or weather conditions.”
The company is also expanding its product line to include auto, flood and excess liability insurance.
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) - Tri Counties Bank - Roseville,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Bank in SE Oklahoma - , OK
- Retail Sales Manager - City of Industry, CA - Bank Of America - City Of Industry, CA
- Home Services Specialist III - Merrill Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Back Bay - Bank Of America - Boston, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - High & 8th FC - Columbus, OH - Bank Of America - Columbus, OH