Michael Hall to Lead Waterstone’s New Colorado Office
September 6, 2019
Waterstone Mortgage Corporation has announced the opening of a new office in Salida, Colo., to be led by Loan Originator Michael Hall. Hall has more than 18 years of professional experience within the mortgage lending and real estate industries.
Currently, Hall resides in Salida, and has spent his entire adult life in Arizona, Colorado and New Mexico. As someone who is familiar with the greater Salida market, Hall looks forward to serving homebuyers in this area.
“Salida is a wonderful, growing city full of outdoor adventure and beauty,” Hall said. “There’s also a strong sense of community here, and it’s a pleasure to be part of Salida’s development and growth. Waterstone Mortgage’s products and support are unmatched. I’m excited to deliver the best products in a timely manner, creating a seamless loan experience for my clients.”
Waterstone Mortgage SVP–National Sales Chris Fleming said: “Michael’s noteworthy background in mortgage lending and real estate, as well as his passion for serving homebuyers effectively, make him an ideal fit for our team. His knowledge of the greater Salida market will also make him a trustworthy mortgage resource for many homebuyers in the area.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Director of Compensation and Benefits (Total Rewards) - Tri Counties Bank - Roseville,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Bank in SE Oklahoma - , OK
- Retail Sales Manager - City of Industry, CA - Bank Of America - City Of Industry, CA
- Home Services Specialist III - Merrill Team - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Financial Center Loan Officer - Back Bay - Bank Of America - Boston, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - High & 8th FC - Columbus, OH - Bank Of America - Columbus, OH