MBA Names Kelli Burke VP of Commercial Real Estate Finance
September 6, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has announced that Kelli Burke has joined the association as vice president of Commercial Real Estate Finance (CREF). Burke’s responsibilities will include leading MBA’s CREF member engagement activities across the various sectors within the industry, creating content development for MBA's CREF-related conferences and convened meetings, and developing best practices and business intelligence tools for members.
“Kelli comes to MBA with an in-depth commercial real estate finance background at industry firms, particularly with business expertise in project management in commercial servicing and information technology,” said Thomas Kim, MBA's senior vice president of Commercial Real Estate Finance. “Working closely with our members, Kelli and the MBA team will develop high-quality programming and engagement opportunities that continue MBA’s exceptional work to serve the CREF membership."
Burke has more than two decades of experience in commercial real estate. Since 2016, she has held hospitality management roles, where she most recently served as sous chef, food event planner and restaurateur for businesses in Dallas and San Diego. Prior to that, she worked for 11 years in expanding roles at Prudential Mortgage Capital Company in Dallas, including as vice president, information systems, where she partnered closely with the commercial servicing business of the company. She also worked for seven years in commercial servicing at GMAC Commercial Mortgage, a predecessor company of Berkadia, in Atlanta.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT
- Counsel - Wyndham Destinations - Orlando, FL
- Senior Counsel Single-Family Real Estate Transactions - FREDDIE MAC - McLean, VA
- Membership Advantage RM II - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL