LenderClose Expands and Moves to New Location
September 11, 2019
Fintech startup LenderClose is expanding to a new 12,000-square-foot location in West Des Moines, Iowa. The company expects to end the year with more than 200 credit union and community bank clients using its digital lending platform, designed to create a significantly faster and more efficient real estate loan process.
LenderClose employees–which now number 30 and are projected to double in the next 18 months–will have access to office amenities that include a gym and showers, break room, collaboration corners, and in keeping with LenderClose’s startup roots, a ping-pong table and kegerator.
“We thought it would take us two to three years to fill our old space, but in just over a year, we were running out of room,” said LenderClose Founder and CEO Omar Jordan. “We plan to maintain this momentum through 2020, and I’m confident we will because of the incredible effort by our team. This move is about creating an environment we all love to work and have fun in every day.”
Jordan said the positive client response to LenderClose’s technology has been exciting, but not surprising, because of the platform’s ease of use.
“Our onboarding process takes less than 20 minutes, which is rare in today’s high-tech environment where integration often bottlenecks speed-to-value,” Jordan said. “We have an incredible community of entrepreneurs, investors, mentors and even legislators rooting for our success. The resources for tech startups in Iowa are second to none.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- AVP, Mortgage Origination - Security Service Federal Credit Union - San Antonio, TX
- Mortgage Processor II - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Fifth Third Bank - Lexington, KY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Marine City, MI
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Tiffin, OH
- Personal Banker Associate II - Full Time - Mokena - Fifth Third Bank - Mokena, IL