Churchill Mortgage Celebrates New Traverse City Branch
September 23, 2019
Churchill Mortgage has announced its new location in Traverse City, Mich.
Churchill opened an office in Traverse City to help both locals and vacationers pursue their dreams of homeownership. With more than 25 years of experience, Sue Farrar will be leading the Traverse office as a senior home loan specialist. She is licensed in multiple states, including Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Tennessee and Michigan.
“I’m a proud Michigan resident–I love the beautiful weather and wonderful people in Traverse City,” said Farrar. “As a native, I look forward to supporting homebuyers’ needs by providing the right tools and an outstanding experience to make the process seamless and enjoyable.”
Matt Clarke, COO and CFO of Churchill Mortgage, said: “This new office expands our reach and provides an opportunity to help locals find homes, taking advantage of the ability to lock in excellent rates with our Rate Secured program. Our program allows buyers to shop for a home without fear of surprise expenses. These services and Sue’s experience will ensure a better homebuying experience for the Traverse City community.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company - Chula Vista,
- Consumer Credit Loan Specialist - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH
- Personal Banker II Growth - Morton Grove - Fifth Third Bank - Morton Grove, IL
- Financial Center Manger Associate - Fifth Third Bank - NAPERVILLE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - WOODRIDGE, IL
- Financial Center Manager Associate. - Fifth Third Bank - Highland, IN