Pro Teck Announces Rebranding
September 24, 2019
Pro Teck Valuation Services has announced that it will be changing its name to Pro Teck Valuation Intelligence.
According to the Waltham, Mass.-based company, the name change reflects its commitment to using high-tech intelligence to support its valuation solutions. The company’s production platform is also called Valuation Intelligence. The company will be adding a revised logo in the next few months.
“It started 12 years ago when we introduced CollateralPoint, one of the first innovative valuation products that integrated data and analytics with human expertise,” said Tom O’Grady, CEO of Pro Teck Valuation Intelligence. “Since then, we have built an array of intelligent products for all aspects of mortgage finance, servicing and investment. Valuation Intelligence enables us to deliver the industries’ most accurate and supported market values, an accomplishment worthy of a name change.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Risk Model Development & Validation, Sr Associate (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - McLean, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I. - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Financial Center Manager III - Fifth Third Bank - MARION, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - HOLLAND, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - HOLLAND, MI
- Mortgage Processing Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Cincinnati, OH