Anita Kwan Joins NewDay USA’s Board of Advisors
October 3, 2019
NewDay USA has announced the addition of Anita Kwan to its board of advisors. Kwan brings more than three decades of corporate and management experience to NewDay USA. She co-founded and was the CEO of ComplianceEase. She also co-founded Integrated Capital Group, which was purchased by The Money Store.
“The addition of this experienced business leader and entrepreneur to our board will bring vast expertise in compliance, technology and mortgage banking,” said NewDay USA Founder and CEO Rob Posner.
Kwan said, “I’m excited to be a member of NewDay USA’s board of advisors. I am proud to have had a business relationship with NewDay for over twenty years, and I look forward to working with my board colleagues in the evolution of NewDay’s industry-leading strategy to become the number one mortgage company serving servicemember and veteran families.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL