DataVerify Now Offering Flood Zone Determinations
October 9, 2019
DataVerify has announced that it is now providing flood zone determinations to the mortgage industry. Life-of-loan tracking, Census tract data, borrower’s notices, and aerial map copy makes DataVerify Flood Services a single-source for flood zone determinations. DataVerify Flood Services focuses on accuracy and delivering flood zone determination solutions that save lenders time and money.
“DataVerify now provides flood determinations prepared by DataVerify Flood Services, a sister company previously known as FZDS,” said DataVerify President Brad Bogel. “Recently rebranded to reflect DataVerify’s commitment to meet our customers’ demands and create more efficient workflow, DataVerify Flood Services is an important asset that we can now make available.”
As a National Flood Determination Association member company, DataVerify Flood Services offers state-of-the-art mapping, tracking, convenient reporting options, and dependable flood zone determinations. Leading-edge technology enables DataVerify Flood Services to provide timely and reliable determinations during the lending process while enabling reliable property tracking throughout the life of the loan, thus ensuring its status remains compliant with the mandatory purchase requirement.
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Greensburg - Fifth Third Bank - GREENSBURG, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Georgetown - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Personal Banker Associate I - Castleton - Fifth Third Bank - Indianapolis, IN
- Client Engagement Manager - Experian - Costa Mesa, CA
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Sacramento,
- Mortgage Sales Assistant - Fifth Third Bank - OAK PARK, IL