Flagstar Taps John Gibson as TPO Director
October 18, 2019
Flagstar Bank has named John Gibson national sales director for its Third-Party Originations Division, where he will be responsible for the strategic direction, growth and profitability of Flagstar's broker and correspondent channels. Gibson brings to Flagstar more than 25 years of experience in the mortgage industry, covering both wholesale and retail lending, as well as hiring, training, origination and servicing.
Prior to joining Flagstar, Gibson was with Caliber Home Loans for eight years, most recently serving as executive vice president of Wholesale Lending Production. He began his career and spent 14 years at Wachovia, a Wells Fargo company, leading mortgage sales and strategy on both the wholesale and retail sides.
"We are so pleased to have someone with John's track record and experience lead our third-party originations team," said Kristy Fercho, president of Mortgage for Flagstar and 2020 vice chair for the Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA). "He knows the business, he's a proven leader, and he has experience operating a wholesale lending channel in a bank environment. He's a great addition to this important business line for Flagstar."
FMJ Job Listings
- Fulfillment Team Leader- SFLO - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sarasota Main - Bank Of America - Sarasota, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Rochester Orion FC - Rochester Hills, MI - Bank Of America - Rochester Hills, MI
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Martin Downs Blvd - Bank Of America - Palm City, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Jensen Beach - Bank Of America - Jensen Beach, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Brighton Challis FC - Brighton, MI - Bank Of America - Brighton, MI