Realogy Holdings in New Partnership with AARP
October 28, 2019
Realogy Holdings Corp. has signed an agreement to create a new real estate benefits program for AARP members.
The program, which is scheduled to launch nationally in early 2020, this will be the first of its kind for AARP, which boasts nearly 38 million members. Under the terms of the program, AARP members to earn a cash back reward or bonus when they buy or sell a home through one of Realogy's residential real estate brands, including Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate, Century 21, Coldwell Banker, Corcoran, ERA and Sotheby's International Realty.
"With millions of adults over 50 buying and selling homes each year, we are excited to develop a unique benefits program that guides and rewards AARP members during another important milestone in their lives," said Ryan Schneider, president and CEO of Madison, N.J.-headquartered Realogy. "This is a great example of Realogy leveraging our tremendous scale, world-class brands and deep market expertise to forge new relationships to drive more high-quality leads for our affiliated agents and franchisees and to benefit AARP members."
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT