Genworth MI Integrates With Ellie Mae’s Total Quality Loan Offering
October 28, 2019
Genworth Mortgage Insurance and Ellie Mae have announced that Ellie Mae will expand its Total Quality Loan (TQL) program to include the ability to order Genworth mortgage insurance (MI). Genworth MI offers a comprehensive suite of offerings, including best-in-class underwriting, competitive pricing through GenRATE, and solutions like Home Suite Home. Through the integration with Encompass, Genworth will enhance its current value proposition by enabling lenders to streamline the MI ordering experience that will drive greater efficiencies and boost productivity.
“We are proud to partner with Ellie Mae to help streamline the MI ordering process for our customers,” said Genworth Mortgage Insurance Senior Vice President of Customer Solutions Kevin McMahon. “Lenders are always seeking new ways to increase efficiency and quality through automation. Our integration with the Encompass MI Service within Ellie Mae TQL is another element of the overall value we deliver to customers as they work to put more borrowers into homes.”
The partnership with Genworth comes on the heels of Ellie Mae announcing its latest acquisition of AI-powered mortgage automation software provider Capsilon.
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Loan Processor / Mortgage Processor - Oregon State Credit Union - Corvallis, OR
- Processor II - Accenture, LLC - Charlotte, NC
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Tacoma,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Meridian,