Deephaven Names Kris-Ann Carduff, Wholesale-VP of Business Development
October 31, 2019
Deephaven has announced the hiring of Kris-Ann Carduff as wholesale-vice president of business development. Carduff has more than 20 years of mortgage experience and has played a central role in ABN AMRO’s Six Sigma process improvement initiative, showcasing industry best practices. She has broad experience in developing employee engagement concepts to drive key strategic objectives.
Using the solid foundation Deephaven has built, Carduff will continue to dispel the myths surrounding non-QM lending so that more creditworthy borrowers can obtain financing.
Deephaven was founded in 2012 to help rebuild the non-government mortgage market and provide access to private capital financing to millions of underserved clients throughout the U.S. Deephaven has purchased more than $5 billion in non-QM loans and has completed eight securitizations totaling over $2.5 billion of sold bonds backed by non-QM home loans.
Earlier this year, Deephaven was acquired by Pretium, an alternative asset manager with $13 billion in assets under management that specializes in single-family rentals, residential credit, and corporate and structured credit.
FMJ Job Listings
- Wealth Management Lending Officer - Bank Of America - Houston, TX
- Sr. Lending Officer - Woodland Hills Area, CA - Bank Of America - Woodland Hills, CA
- Mortgage Underwriting Manager - band 5 - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Financial Center Loan Officer- West Paces Ferry - Bank Of America - Atlanta, GA
- Condo CoOp Project Review Specialist - Bank Of America - New York, NY
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - VENICE, FL