Home Point Joins Lender Price’s Marketplace Pricing Engine
October 31, 2019
Lender Price has announced that Ann Arbor, Mich.-based Home Point Financial has been added to its Marketplace pricing engine.
The Lender Price Marketplace pricing engine has grown rapidly since May 2019. Lender Price distributes the Marketplace pricing engine through a partnership with NAMB and its 6,000-plus mortgage broker members. Together, Lender Price and NAMB offer the Marketplace to all of its members at no cost.
Originally introduced at the NAMB National Convention in 2018, the Marketplace has become a go-to resource for mortgage brokers to search prevailing pricing from multiple wholesale lenders. The addition of Home Point increases the total number of wholesale lender partners to 25.
“The mortgage broker market is thriving and we aim to service them in many ways,” said Paul Wyner, senior managing director at Home Point Financial. “The Lender Price Marketplace is a valued tool for brokers and we see this partnership as an opportunity to increase our visibility and satisfy the needs of our existing customers.”
Dawar Alimi, chief executive officer and founder of Lender Price, said: “We’re extremely pleased to partner with Home Point Financial. In just the past six months, we’ve grown our user base by 400 percent and have added numerous lenders to the Marketplace. This demonstrates the demand that mortgage brokers have for a convenient way to find loan products and lenders such as Home Point Financial that want to reach out to broader customer base.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL