Ethan Saxon Joins MBA’s Lobbying Team
November 7, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has hired Ethan Saxon as associate vice president of legislative affairs.
In his new role, Saxon will be responsible for advocating MBA's legislative and policy priorities on Capitol Hill, with a primary focus on Democratic members of the U.S. Senate. Saxon was previously Chief of Staff for Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D-NJ) and Deputy Chief of Staff for Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT). Earlier in his career, he was vice president for government relations at R&R Partners and associate director at Gallatin Public Affairs.
“Ethan’s extensive career on Capitol Hill, and experience in public policy, make him the ideal individual to join MBA’s legislative and political affairs team,” said Robert D. Broeksmit, MBA’s president and CEO. “Our members will benefit from his experience, tenacity, and knowledge of the legislative process.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Lending Associate - Santa Monica, CA - Bank Of America - Santa Monica, CA
- FC Lending Officer - Huntington Beach, CA (Bella Terra FC) - Bank Of America - Huntington Beach, CA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate 1 - Fifth Third Bank - BONITA SPRINGS, FL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - ESTERO, FL
- Assistant Center Manager - Fifth Third Bank - Aurora, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Northbrook - Fifth Third Bank - Northbrook, IL