Ethan Saxon Joins MBA’s Lobbying Team
November 7, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has hired Ethan Saxon as associate vice president of legislative affairs.
In his new role, Saxon will be responsible for advocating MBA's legislative and policy priorities on Capitol Hill, with a primary focus on Democratic members of the U.S. Senate. Saxon was previously Chief of Staff for Rep. Mikie Sherrill (D-NJ) and Deputy Chief of Staff for Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-CT). Earlier in his career, he was vice president for government relations at R&R Partners and associate director at Gallatin Public Affairs.
“Ethan’s extensive career on Capitol Hill, and experience in public policy, make him the ideal individual to join MBA’s legislative and political affairs team,” said Robert D. Broeksmit, MBA’s president and CEO. “Our members will benefit from his experience, tenacity, and knowledge of the legislative process.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Newberg,
- Originating Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Elma,
- Manager - Risk Model Development and Validation (Financial Services) - PricewaterhouseCoopers - New York, NY
- Mortgage Loan Originator/Processor - WV Housing Development Fund - Charleston, WV
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI
- Vice President / Mortgage Loan Manager - Whitefish Credit Union - Whitefish, MT