MBA Creates Two Affordable Housing Advisory Councils
November 8, 2019
The Mortgage Bankers Association (MBA) has launched a pair of advisory councils as part of its new affordable housing initiative in launched in June.
According to the trade group, the councils – the Affordable Rental Housing Advisory Council and the Affordable Homeownership Advisory Council – will offer advice, feedback and ideas related to where MBA should focus its resources in encouraging new affordable housing endeavors, including new business approaches, data and research, public policy and strategic partnerships. Each council consists of representatives from MBA member companies.
“In order to identify, develop, and execute successful affordable housing partnerships, we need to utilize the expertise and talents of a diverse array of industry professionals,” said Steve O’Connor, MBA’s Senior Vice President of Affordable Housing Initiatives. “I am grateful that these executives are willing to give some of their time to make sure MBA’s efforts reflect the best thinking and have the highest chances of success.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Residential Mortgage Loan Post Closer Coordinator Kansas Farm Bureau | Manhattan, KS - Undisclosed - MANHATTAN, KS
- Retail Personal Banker II - Fifth Third Bank - NAPLES, FL
- Transaction Coordinator (Contract to Close) - Guild Mortgage Company - Plano,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,