First American Debuts Endpoint
November 12, 2019
First American Financial Corp. has launched Endpoint, a standalone company providing mobile-first title and escrow services.
The Santa Ana, Calif.-based First American said it invested $30 million into the development and growth of Endpoint, which provides stakeholders with real-time progress tracking, push notifications and secure messaging as part of the closing process. Using the Endpoint platform, documents are completed in the app and money can be transferred digitally. The platform also enables e-signatures and a mobile notary can be scheduled to facilitate a wet signature at no additional cost.
Endpoint is now operating in Seattle and is scheduled to become available in California, Arizona and Texas over the next nine months, with further growth planned through 2021.
“Our investment in Endpoint reflects our commitment to developing innovative, state-of-the-art technologies that improve the process of transacting real estate,” said Dennis Gilmore, chief executive officer at First American. “Endpoint represents a continuation of First American’s 130-year history of leading the title and settlement industry in efforts to enhance the customer experience.”
Earlier this summer, First American Financial introduced its First American Innovation Center, an online information resource for the mortgage industry, featuring original content by First American’s experts regarding market trends and technology that impacts real estate, title and mortgage lending professionals.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Operations Officer - Bank-Fund Staff FCU - Washington, DC
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Fifth Third Bank - Orlando, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago (Diversey and Clybourn) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Chicago (Albany Park) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - FINDLAY, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bowling Green, OH