Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases to $2.101 Trillion
November 13, 2019
Ginnie Mae has announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $60.046 billion in October, providing financing for more than 229,000 homeowners and renters.
A breakdown of October issuance includes $57.450 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.596 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $1.737 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.101 trillion is an increase from $2.019 trillion in October 2018.
FMJ Job Listings
- Chief Operations Officer - Bank-Fund Staff FCU - Washington, DC
- Retail Personal Banker II - Growth - Fifth Third Bank - Orlando, FL
- Financial Center Manager II - Chicago (Diversey and Clybourn) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker II - Mature - Chicago (Albany Park) - Fifth Third Bank - Chicago, IL
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - FINDLAY, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Bowling Green, OH