Ginnie Mae MBS Outstanding Increases to $2.101 Trillion
November 13, 2019
Ginnie Mae has announced that issuance of its mortgage-backed securities (MBS) totaled $60.046 billion in October, providing financing for more than 229,000 homeowners and renters.
A breakdown of October issuance includes $57.450 billion of Ginnie Mae II MBS and $2.596 billion of Ginnie Mae I MBS, which includes $1.737 billion of loans for multifamily housing.
Ginnie Mae's total outstanding principal balance of $2.101 trillion is an increase from $2.019 trillion in October 2018.
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sharon - Bank Of America - Sharon, MA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - East Brunswick, NJ - Bank Of America - East Brunswick, NJ
- Financial Center Lending Officer - American Canyon - Bank Of America - American Canyon, CA
- Transaction Coordinator (Lead to Contract) - Guild Mortgage Company - Santa Maria,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Davis,
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - WESTERVILLE, OH