SimpleNexus Adds Instant Merge From CoreLogic
November 15, 2019
SimpleNexus has announced the integration of the CoreLogic Instant Merge credit solution into its mobile app and Web-based digital mortgage platform. The integration gives loan originators instant, on-the-go access to loan applicants’ credit reports and FICO scores from all three national credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion.
CoreLogic introduced its automated, three-bureau credit reporting solution in 1989, and has been a leader in credit reporting solutions for the mortgage industry for more than 50 years. The three-bureau CoreLogic Instant Merge report combines full credit history from all three bureaus into a convenient report with a unified format.
With SimpleNexus, borrowers can complete a loan application, upload documents and view loan status—all from a mobile device. Loan officers receive an alert as soon as a borrower applies, and they can use their own mobile device to move loans forward—including ordering credit reports—even when they are out of the office.
“The modern loan originator should be able to qualify loan applicants from any device using the credit provider they know and trust,” said Kevin Mullins, principal, channel partnerships at CoreLogic. “That’s just what the integration of CoreLogic Instant Merge into SimpleNexus delivers. Now LOs have a cost-effective way to get a clear understanding of applicants’ credit history anytime, anywhere.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II (SALES) Toledo - Fifth Third Bank - SYLVANIA, OH
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Fifth Third Bank - Garfield Heights, OH
- Assistant Center Manager- Rockford McFarland - Fifth Third Bank - Rockford, IL
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Bothell,
- Mortgage Consultant - TopLine Federal Credit Union - Maple Grove, MN
- Financial Center Manager - Chapel Hill, NC - Fifth Third Bank - Raleigh, NC