Executive Changes at Guild Mortgage
November 19, 2019
San Diego-headquartered Guild Mortgage has announced President and CEO Mary Ann McGarry is promoting Terry Schimdt from chief financial officer (CFO) and chief operating officer (COO) to president, with McGarry retaining the CEO role.
David Neylan, the company’s senior vice president of development, will take on the COO role and Amber Elwell, Guild’s senior vice president of finance, will become CFO.
“Guild is building an executive team for the future, developing strategies to compete in our rapidly evolving markets and creating customers for life,” McGarry said. “We’re pleased to be able to promote from within, drawing from talent that averages more than 25 years of experience each in our industry. This gives us the foundation to grow throughout the U.S., both in our existing branches and with selective acquisitions of firms with a similar entrepreneurial culture.”
Guild Mortgage set records in lending and servicing during the first nine months of 2019, driven by a continued surge in refinance volume, as total volume reached a record $15.78 billion for the nine months ending Sept. 30, 2019, up 23.1 percent from $12.82 billion in the same period in 2018.
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Sherman,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Fort collins,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Boulder,
- Mortgage Loan Originator - FNBO - Lake in the hills,
- Consumer Lending Underwriter II - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI
- Mortgage Loan Originator - Isabella Community Credit Union - Mt Pleasant, MI