Homebridge Bolsters Its Presence in Northern Virginia by Adding Bill Stern
October 18, 2019
Homebridge Financial Services Inc. has announced the addition of Bill Stern as branch manager for its Middleburg, Va. location. Stern is a veteran of the mortgage industry and has helped the northern Virginia real estate community with their homebuying needs for 20 years.
Stern’s diverse background in the mortgage industry includes roles in sales, operations and management with some of the most prominent lenders in the area.
“From working in the Loudon County and greater northern Virginia region for more than 20 years, I’ve seen firsthand that the needs of each homebuyer in our area have truly evolved,” said Stern. “I am excited to be a part of Homebridge because the company understands the unique needs of our housing market, and of our shared belief that there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all mortgage. The team in our Middleburg branch is made up of true local industry veterans, and when you combine that with the diverse mortgage options Homebridge has to offer, I believe we’ll be a refreshing option for both customers and northern Virginia’s real estate industry.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT