Belinda Price Named Twin Cities Area Manager for New American Funding
October 18, 2019
New American Funding has named Belinda Price as area manager for the Twin Cities area, based in Edina, Minn.
“I’m very excited to join New American Funding,” said Price. “This is an ideal opportunity for me because New American Funding offers such a broad range of home loan options.”
Price, a 20-year veteran of the mortgage industry, has a deep understanding of the entire loan process. She brings with her an extensive portfolio of lending experience, 10 of which were spent in both executive and leadership roles.
“We are thrilled to have Belinda join our Great Lakes Region,” said Elly Cummings, New American’s senior vice president of the Great Lakes Region. “Her compassionate leadership style fits seamlessly into our companies’ culture. We look forward to deploying her knowledge and passion for our industry as we continue to grow our footprint.”
Throughout her career, Price has been an active volunteer in support of Veterans educational Assistance Program (VEAP), Habitat for Humanity and she sits on the board of directors for Spare Key.
FMJ Job Listings
- CS Lending Officer - Plano, TX (Bilingual) - Bank Of America - Plano, TX
- Community Lending Officer - South OC / San Diego / Riverside - Bank Of America - Aliso Viejo, CA
- Mortgage Loan Cooridinator - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- CS Lending Officer - Bilingual - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Sumner - Bank Of America - Sumner, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Cameron Park, CA (Cameron Park FC) - Bank Of America - Cameron Park, CA