CFPB and FTC to Host Workshop on Credit Report Accuracy
December 4, 2019
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) will host a workshop on Dec. 10 at 9:00 a.m. focusing on issues that impact the accuracy of traditional credit reports, including employment and tenant background screening reports.
The workshop will include four panel discussions examining such issues as current practices in credit reporting, accuracy topics for traditional credit reporting agencies, accuracy considerations for background screening and navigating the dispute process. FTC Commissioner Noah Joshua Phillips and CFPB Deputy Director Brian Johnson will also address the workshop.
FMJ Job Listings
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,