Zillow Offers Expands to Tucson
January 13, 2020
Zillow has announced the first 2020 expansion of its Zillow Offers service in the Tucson, Ariz., metro area.
Under this iBuyer service, sellers can request a free no-obligation cash offer from Zillow to buy their home. Once the seller accepts the offer, they can pick a close date that works best for them. A local broker will represent Zillow in each transaction.
"There are so many stressful aspects of selling a home today, and we are giving sellers a different way to sell to avoid those," said Zillow President Jeremy Wacksman. "With home shopping season just around the corner, Tucson homeowners can now shop confidently for a new home without worrying about how they will sell their current home."
Zillow Offers was expanded into Southern California’s Inland Empire (Riverside) and San Diego markets last month and is already available in Arizona in the Metro Phoenix area. The company is planning to bring the service to Cincinnati, Jacksonville and Oklahoma City in later this year.
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Coordinator - Charlotte - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Financial Center Lending Officer- Bellevue - Bank Of America - Nashville, TN
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Westgate - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Chester FC - West Chester OH - Bank Of America - West Chester, OH
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Lakewood - Bank Of America - Tacoma, WA
- FC Lending Officer - Voorhees Township - Bank Of America - Voorhees, NJ