UWM Expands Its Conventional Elite Program
January 15, 2020
United Wholesale Mortgage (UWM) has announced that it has dropped loan limits for Conventional Elite borrowers offering its best rates to borrowers seeking loans anywhere from $125,000.
“We’re excited to make this change to help our mortgage brokers compete and win even more loans in their local community,” said Mat Ishbia, president and chief executive officer of UWM. “Expanding the Elite program was the obvious choice as we want to continue to help our brokers grow and more consumers throughout America get a great deal on a mortgage.”
The Conventional Elite program combines great pricing for the borrower along with the service and technology that UWM has always been known to deliver to clients. Now, borrowers with a 700-plus FICO score and at least 20 percent down, can take advantage of the Elite Conventional program.
UWM has always offered Elite programs down to $125,000 on its FHA Elite, VA Elite and USDA Elite programs and that will continue.
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Mortgage Loan Originator. - Fifth Third Bank - Tampa, FL
- Mortgage Processor III - Fifth Third Bank - Richmond, VA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Alpharetta, GA - Fifth Third Bank - Alpharetta, GA
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Lindbergh Plaza (Atlanta, GA) - Fifth Third Bank - Atlanta, GA
- Personal Banker Associate II - Fifth Third Bank - Charlotte, NC
- NMLS Certified Loan Processor - BMO Harris Bank - Brookfield, WI