CFPB Expands Executive Team
January 30, 2020
The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) has added five new members to its executive team.
Susan M. Bernard was named Assistant Director for Regulations in the CFPB’s Research, Markets and Regulation Division. Before joining the agency, she served as the Director of the Office of Regulations and Policy in the Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition at the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Donna Roy was named Chief Information Officer in the CFPB’s Operations Division. She was formerly Executive Director of the Information Sharing and Services Office at the Department of Homeland Security. She is also a U.S. Marine Corps veteran.
Rachelle Vaughan was appointed Chief Procurement Officer in the Operations Division. She was previously director of procurement services for the Corporation for National and Community Service.
Thomas G. Ward was appointed Assistant Director of Enforcement in the Supervision, Enforcement & Fair Lending Division. He was previously a Deputy Assistant Attorney General in the Civil Division at the U.S. Department of Justice, and earlier was a litigation partner at Williams & Connolly LLP in Washington, D.C.
David Wernecke was named CFPB Chief Experience Officer. He has been with the CFPB since 2013, most recently as the Section Chief in the Consumer Response Product Office.
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT