Robinett Named New Chief Production Officer at Impac
February 10, 2020
Impac Mortgage Corp. has hired Brian Robinett as chief production officer, overseeing the performance of all of the Irvine, Calif.-based company’s lending channels.
Robinett previously headed HSBC’s Mortgage Direct business. Earlier in his career, he held senior wholesale positions at Bank of American/Countrywide, including managing director and chief operating officer for the bank’s Wholesale Lending Division.
“We expect 2020 to be a growth year for non-QM and for Impac,” said George A. Mangiaracina, Impac Mortgage chairman and CEO. “Brian’s experience, impressive track record driving sales and revenue growth, and his focus on delivering product, price, and service will enable the company to reach our stretch goals. We’re excited to have him aboard.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT