Calyx Upgrades Its Zip POS Platform
February 13, 2020
Calyx has announced that it has enhanced Zip, the company’s point-of-sale (POS) platform, with several new features including the ability for borrowers to upload documents and an interactive Borrower Dashboard to provide more visibility into the loan process.
Zip allows borrowers to easily begin the loan application process online or via any mobile device. The Zip interview prompts borrowers with questions that apply to their unique situation and loan inquiry, which improves the borrower’s experience and the quality of leads originators receive.
The new enhancements include a Borrower Dashboard where borrowers can monitor their loan application’s progression, reducing anxiety and increasing their satisfaction with the mortgage process. Additionally, Zip Administrators can choose to activate the Document upload feature. When activated, borrowers can upload essential loan documents such as income and identity verification, while completing the borrower interview.
The new version also includes borrower questions to support HELOC origination, as well as refinance and home equity options for second homes and investor properties. The update also gives borrowers access to their loan officer’s contact information by clicking the Help icon in the Zip Interview Portal.
“Research from leading consultants, like the Boston Consulting Group, has found that access to real-time status information is one of the major factors influencing the overall customer satisfaction in the mortgage process,” Sung Park, senior vice president of development at Calyx. “The latest enhancements to Zip allow loan originators to provide a borrower experience that is transparent, engaging and convenient. In addition, the enhancements also enable banks and credit unions to add proven, easy-to-use technology to their home equity and investor lending programs.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Sales Operations Manager II - Bank Of America - Charlotte, NC
- Home Services Specialist III/II - Bank Of America - Brea, CA
- Fulfillment Team Leader-SFLO - Bank Of America - Tampa, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer-Westchester - Bank Of America - Miami, FL
- Financial Center Lending Officer - West Los Angeles Financial Center - West Los Angeles, CA - Bank Of America - West Los Angeles, CA
- Financial Center Lending Officer - Valley Fair Mall FC - West Valley City, UT - Bank Of America - West Valley City, UT