MAXEX and Ellie Mae Partner to Accelerate Secondary Market Liquidity
February 13, 2020
MAXEX has announced a partnership with Ellie Mae Encompass Investor Connect, where now Ellie Mae originators seeking to optimize their liquidity options can deliver data and documents directly to MAXEX without ever leaving Encompass.
MAXEX, which recently reached $5 billion in trading volume, connects bank and non-bank mortgage lenders to market-leading investors, including Wall Street dealers, money center banks, and the largest U.S. real estate investment trusts (REITs). This new integration further increases speed and efficiency by enabling seamless document transfer within Encompass.
“Just as borrowers expect a seamless experience from their lenders, originators should expect a fast, consistent and transparent path to liquidity,” said William Decker, president of MAXEX. “By partnering with an industry leader such as Ellie Mae, we can further build on MAXEX’s value proposition for lenders.”
Parvesh Sahi, senior vice president of business development for Ellie Mae, said: “Ellie Mae is proud to partner with MAXEX to create unprecedented connectivity between originators and secondary market liquidity. This new integration is a big step forward for delivering a true digital mortgage experience to the industry and enabling greater efficiency for the entire ecosystem.”
FMJ Job Listings
- Financial Center Manager III - Fifth Third Bank - BRIGHTON, MI
- Retail Personal Banker Associate II - Franklin - Fifth Third Bank - FRANKLIN, IN
- FCMA - Evergreen - Fifth Third Bank - Matthews, NC
- Retail Personal Banker Associate I - Williamson Square - (Franklin, TN) - Fifth Third Bank - Franklin, TN
- Financial Center Manager Associate - Fifth Third Bank - St. Petersburg, FL
- PBA I-Concord II - Fifth Third Bank - Concord, NC