Fintech LemonBrew Matches Homebuyers and Real Estate Agents
February 26, 2020
A start-up fintech out of Charlotte, N.C., is planning to launch a platform that pairs homebuyers with local real estate agents.
LemonBrew will bring together what it calls “Partner Agents” from major brokerages including Coldwell Banker, Century21, RE/MAX, Keller-Williams and eXp Realty with new buyers. The company’s proprietary algorithm will offer profiles of the top three real estate agents in the buyer’s market, and the buyer also receives a commission rebate at closing from their partner agent to help offset closing costs.
The company conducted pilot tests of its platform in North Carolina and Florida last fall and plans a nationwide rollout throughout this year.
“Our goal is to provide value to both the consumer as well as the real estate agent,” said Reno Heine, chief executive officer of LemonBrew. “When considering buying a home, the two biggest questions people have are: ‘Where do I even begin?’ and ‘How much does all this cost?’ We’ve built our platform to ease the stress and help answer those questions. Not only do we match you with the best local partner agent, you actually get a rebate back at closing to offset some of the closing costs. It's a win-win.”
Subscribe to the NMP Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Mount Vernon,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - North Richland Hills,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Bellevue,
- Mortgage Underwriter (Government Loan Adminstrator) - Centris Federal Credit Union - Omaha,
- Mortgage Loan Officer- Consumer Direct Sales - FNBO - Omaha,
- Loan Officer - Guild Mortgage Company LLC - Vernal,