Stearns Lending Announces Lender Credit for First Responders
April 16, 2020
In support of those on the frontlines of the COVID-19 pandemic, Stearns Lending LLC has announced that it is offering a significant lender credit to first responders who apply for a refinance or mortgage to purchase a home through May 31st.
The following occupations are eligible for the Stearns Lending credit: Active military (all branches); members of the National Guard (all branches); members of law enforcement; fire fighters; paramedics/EMS workers; and physicians, physicians assistants, nurses, medical technicians and medical lab personnel.
Stearns is following mortgage industry guidelines that provide options to minimize contact during the loan process, providing all borrowers with access to a digital mortgage application, the ability to securely upload documents, alternative home appraisal and employment verification options, and eClose to make closing day as safe as possible for borrowers and closing agents. All mortgage loan originators have the tools to work remotely, so they can continue to provide personal guidance for their borrowers throughout the loan process via phone, e-mail and video chat.
“Everyone at Stearns Lending appreciates the dedication and service of all first responders working on the front-lines. We look forward to having the privilege of being able to serve these modern-day heroes during this time,” said David Schneider, chief executive officer of Stearns Lending LLC.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Servicing Manager - Unity Bank - Clinton, NJ
- Senior Mortgage Underwriter - Oregon Community Credit Union - Eugene, OR
- Mortgage Closing Specialist - USALLIANCE Financial - Chelmsford, MA
- Closer III - Guild Mortgage Company - Austin,
- Underwriter III (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,
- Underwriter II - (Work from home optional) - Guild Mortgage Company - Columbia,