New Digital Home Lender Beeline Launches In Six States, DC
May 21, 2020
A new digital home loan lender, Beeline, has been launched using both artificial intelligence and personal loan guides as it enters its initial markets of Washington, D.C.; Florida; Maryland; Massachusetts; Rhode Island; Texas; and Virginia.
Beeline links directly to a user’s personal bank, employment and pay information, and tax history, using machine learning to create a purchase-ready or refi-ready approval, retrieving numbers directly from the third-party source as opposed to estimated information from the user. The lender claims it can provide approvals in as little as 15 minutes.
Applications can be completed without talking to a single person or, if desired, can be facilitated by a Beeline loan guide who can be reached via direct message, email, phone, or however the homebuyer prefers to communicate.
Beeline has a staff of 30, led by Nick Liuzza, CEO and co-founder; Peter Gonzalez, chief financial officer and co-founder; and Jess Kennedy, general counsel/chief commerical officer and co-founder; and tech entrepreneurs Greg Ellis, vice president of brand/product and co-founder; and Jay Stockwell, vice president of marketing and co-founder.
FMJ Job Listings
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Morgan Hill,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Omaha,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Portland,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - San Antonio,
- Loan Processor I - Guild Mortgage Company - Ennis,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Bellevue,