Tavant Launches FinDecision For Ellie Mae’s Encompass
May 22, 2020
Tavant, a provider of AI-powered digital lending technologies, has announced the launch of its FinDecision product for Ellie Mae’s Encompass. FinDecision provides an automated, single-click approach to achieving loan fungibility across agency automated underwriting systems, as well as private investors. FinDecision is a component of Tavant’s AI-powered digital lending suite of products.
Tavant’s FinDecision uses machine learning and process automation to submit loan data with a single click to automated underwriting systems, enabling lenders to see the full view of operational benefits available to their borrowers. Additionally, the platform automatically analyzes each loan file to verify eligibility for appraisal waiver and collateral, income, asset representation, and warranty relief benefits. It also identifies and flags the verified income details for each applicant within the loan file.
“We are committed to investing in technology that enhances the borrower experience and entitles greater efficiency, cost reduction and speed to market,” said Mohammad Rashid, head of Tavant’s Fintech Practice. “With FinDecision, lenders are able to provide customers with more options like appraisal waivers.”
Subscribe to the nmp Daily
FMJ Job Listings
- Real Estate Loan Officer - WECU - Bellingham,
- Real Estate Loan Underwriter - WECU - Bellingham,
- Loan Processing Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Jackson,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Officer Assistant - Guild Mortgage Company - Everett,
- Loan Processor II - Guild Mortgage Company - Savannah,