Yvette Gilmore Joins ServiceLink As SVP Of Servicing Product Strategy
June 9, 2020
ServiceLink named Yvette Gilmore senior vice president of servicing product strategy, bringing more than 20 years of experience leading servicer relationship and performance management efforts for leading Fortune 500 financial service organizations.
In her new role with ServiceLink, Gilmore will be responsible for developing the company's products and services that support strategic servicer client initiatives. She will also support ServiceLink's EXOS One Marketplace, an AI-powered asset decisioning tool that uses predictive modeling to determine the optimal disposition strategy for properties in default.
Prior to joining ServiceLink, Gilmore spent more than a decade at Freddie Mac, where she held several leadership positions, most recently as VP of servicer relationship and performance management. Prior to joining Freddie Mac, she led the loss mitigation departments at IndyMac and Washington Mutual.
FMJ Job Listings
- Closing Supervisor - Guild Mortgage Company - North Richland Hills,
- Transaction Coordinator - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson Oaks,
- Branch Administrative Assistant III - Guild Mortgage Company - Seattle,
- Loan Processor III - Guild Mortgage Company - Hudson oaks,
- Training Specialist, Loan Processing - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,
- Loan Processor II (Remote) - Guild Mortgage Company - San Diego,